Used Car Sales Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Airport Toyota for a vibrant and financially driven Used Car Sales Consultant to join Airport Toyota’s professional Team and share in our continued success of our large Pre-Owned Vehicle department.
Airport Toyota is seeking the best to excel in this exciting role, you’ll be financially driven, a natural sales closer, tenacious with the hunger, passion and proven Car sales ability to carve out a very rewarding long term career.
Your earning potential will be dictated by your drive, enthusiasm, ability & desire to earn, the sky’s the limit.
If you possess the following attributes & skills, we want to hear from you.
· Proven Automotive Sales Ability.
· Financially Motivated with Hunger, Drive and the passion to succeed.
· Self-motivated and driven to achieve and surpass all sales and Customer satisfaction targets.
· A proven deal closer, positive attitude with the focused mindset
· Excellent communication and customer rapport building skills.
· Focused on continuously delivering sales results
· Always willing to go that extra mile for your clients.
· A team player – flexible and adaptable.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by: email your resume & cover letter highlighting your sales ability. Alternatively contact Robbie on 03 90941859
Trainee Automotive Lube Technician / Trade Assistant – 2 positions available
Exciting opportunity to develop a long-term career with Airport Toyota, Melbourne’s leading Toyota Dealership and be trained across all the full range of Toyota Vehicles and Toyota Express Servicing.
Airport Toyota is renowned for in-depth training, developing all Automotive workshop staff to the highest industry standards and providing them with superior career prospects.
As an Airport Toyota Lube Technician/Trade Assistant you’ll be fully trained & mentored to works attentively to: undertake express services, quality inspection and preventative maintenance on the full range of Toyota customer vehicles to ensure safety and customer satisfaction.
To be considered you’ll possess:
· Minimum Cert II in Automotive & ideally 6 months’ work experience
· Automotive Dealership experience highly advantageous
· Must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic
· A strong willingness to learn and develop your Automotive Skills within a leading dealership.
· Proven ability to follow instruction & guidance of foreman/workshop control.
· Strong problem solving skills/ability
· A team player, reliable, punctual & conscientious.
· Calm, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Valid full Victorian driver's license and a good driving record
This is an immediate excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice, who’ll invest in your training & Future.
Apply Now and develop a long term rewarding career with an Automotive Group that cares about you and your future.
If you can demonstrate the skills, attributes and desire we looking for, then apply immediate. For more information, call Robbie on 03-90941859 AND email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Delivery New Car Vehicle Detailer (Cut & Buffing experience essential)
The Andrews & Wallis Group has an immediate opportunity for an experienced & talented Pre-Delivery New Car Vehicle Detailer based at our purpose-built Essendon Fields, New Car Pre-Delivery Centre.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you possess a strong background in New and/or Used Car Detailing, be highly skilled and accomplished in cut /buffing, clay bar treatment, paint protection application & take pride in your detailing expertise to produce outstanding quality work.
To be considered for this role you must be proficient in:
- Exterior detailing: clay bar treatment, cut, polish, buff vehicles to the highest standards using buffing equipment (Skilled in buffing & cutting, removing swirls/scratches).
- Interior upholstery and surfaces Detailing.
- Applying aftermarket paint protection, sealant application and interior upholstery products applications to vehicles.
- Inspecting & Reporting any damage, dent or defect to management.
- Ensuring the highest standard of quality workmanship.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow instruction working independently & as a close-knit team • Positive, proactive work attitude & ethic.
- Reliable, punctual and conscientious • Take pride and responsibility for all tasks undertaken.
- Full driving licence.
Only suitable Applicants will who call clearly demonstrate strong Detailing/ Cut & Buffing skills and experience will be contacted for interview.
This is an immediate role, so don’t delay, apply today for an unparalleled Opportunity to Join a Renowned Automotive Group that supports and Empowers and Promotes its Employees. For further details, contact Robbie on 03-90941859.