New Vehicle Sales Consultant – Airport Toyota
“Join a High-Volume Toyota dealership & take your career to the next level”?
Airport Toyota, A respected Employer of choice has a fantastic financially rewarding opportunity for an Experienced New Car Sales Consultant to join our high-volume new vehicle sales team.
Toyota is the brand to be selling right now!! Reap the Financial Reward for your Strong Sales ability, Why would you want to work anywhere else?
If you are an experienced New Car Sales Professional with more than 12 months experience who is driven to sell and wants to see 6 figures on your next group cert, then don’t delay, apply Now.
To Excel in this key position you’ll be:
Able to demonstrate a minimum of 1yr Dealership New Vehicle Sales expertise
Possess a Dynamic driven attitude with strong customer relationship building skills.
Financially hungry with a desire and passion to excel at closing every deal.
Self-motivated, driven to achieve strong sales results week in, week out.
A proven deal closer with a never say die attitude.
Highly personable, articulate with the ability to quickly establish trust, “Customers like you, trust you and want to buy from you”.
· Focused on continuously delivering results and exceeding Customer expectations.
Computer literate with strong accuracy & attention to detail.
On Offer is an excellent package & benefits with high earning potential for a driven Sales Gun.
Apply Now, with a cover letter outlining why you're the new vehicle sales gun we're seeking or call Robbie Whelan for an informal confidential discussion on 03 90941859
Only applicants that clearly demonstrate the aforementioned criteria and drive will be considered for interview.
Trainee Automotive Lube Technician / Trade Assistant – 2 positions available
Exciting opportunity to develop a long-term career with Airport Toyota, Melbourne’s leading Toyota Dealership and be trained across all the full range of Toyota Vehicles and Toyota Express Servicing.
Airport Toyota is renowned for in-depth training, developing all Automotive workshop staff to the highest industry standards and providing them with superior career prospects.
As an Airport Toyota Lube Technician/Trade Assistant you’ll be fully trained & mentored to works attentively to: undertake express services, quality inspection and preventative maintenance on the full range of Toyota customer vehicles to ensure safety and customer satisfaction.
To be considered you’ll possess:
· Minimum Cert II in Automotive & ideally 6 months’ work experience
· Automotive Dealership experience highly advantageous
· Must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic
· A strong willingness to learn and develop your Automotive Skills within a leading dealership.
· Proven ability to follow instruction & guidance of foreman/workshop control.
· Strong problem solving skills/ability
· A team player, reliable, punctual & conscientious.
· Calm, ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
· Valid full Victorian driver's license and a good driving record
This is an immediate excellent opportunity to join an employer of choice, who’ll invest in your training & Future.
Apply Now and develop a long term rewarding career with an Automotive Group that cares about you and your future.
If you can demonstrate the skills, attributes and desire we looking for, then apply immediate. For more information, call Robbie on 03-90941859 AND email your resume to email@example.com
Pre-Delivery New Car Vehicle Detailer (Cut & Buffing experience essential)
The Andrews & Wallis Group has an immediate opportunity for an experienced & talented Pre-Delivery New Car Vehicle Detailer based at our purpose-built Essendon Fields, New Car Pre-Delivery Centre.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you possess a strong background in New and/or Used Car Detailing, be highly skilled and accomplished in cut /buffing, clay bar treatment, paint protection application & take pride in your detailing expertise to produce outstanding quality work.
To be considered for this role you must be proficient in:
- Exterior detailing: clay bar treatment, cut, polish, buff vehicles to the highest standards using buffing equipment (Skilled in buffing & cutting, removing swirls/scratches).
- Interior upholstery and surfaces Detailing.
- Applying aftermarket paint protection, sealant application and interior upholstery products applications to vehicles.
- Inspecting & Reporting any damage, dent or defect to management.
- Ensuring the highest standard of quality workmanship.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to follow instruction working independently & as a close-knit team • Positive, proactive work attitude & ethic.
- Reliable, punctual and conscientious • Take pride and responsibility for all tasks undertaken.
- Full driving licence.
Only suitable Applicants will who call clearly demonstrate strong Detailing/ Cut & Buffing skills and experience will be contacted for interview.
This is an immediate role, so don’t delay, apply today for an unparalleled Opportunity to Join a Renowned Automotive Group that supports and Empowers and Promotes its Employees. For further details, contact Robbie on 03-90941859.