Automotive New Car Sales Consultant
Airport Toyota have a rewarding opportunity for an experienced Automotive New Car Sales Consultant to join our high-performing New Vehicle Sales Team!
Airport Toyota is driven by a vibrant visionary Dealer Principal and General Sales Manager with an awesome track record of Automotive success motivating, respecting and rewarding their employees. You’ll never want to work anywhere else.
Toyota is the brand to be selling right now!! Reap the Financial Reward for your Strong Sales ability, Why work anywhere else?
To Excel in this key position you’ll be:
- Possess a Dynamic driven attitude with strong customer relationship building skills.
- Financially hungry with a desire and passion to excel at closing every deal.
- Self-motivated, driven to achieve strong sales results week in, week out.
- A proven deal closer with a never say die attitude.
- Highly personable, articulate with the ability to quickly establish trust, “Customers like you, trust you and want to buy from you”.
- Focused on continuously delivering results and exceeding Customer expectations.
- Computer literate with strong accuracy & attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate a successful New Vehicle Sales track record and expertise within a Dealership environment.
On Offer is an excellent package & benefits with high earning potential and a dynamic team and customer focused work culture.
Are you ready to join the very best in the industry and take your career to the next level? Your exciting Car Sales future is only one click away…
If you feel you have the essential Car Sales skills and positive attributes to excel in this position, email your resume to Narin Niyazi by clicking 'Apply Now' or contact me on 9937 7600 for a confidential chat.
*Due to the number of applications we will be only contacting those who have been shortlisted
Automotive Parts Interpreter
At Airport Toyota, we are seeking exceptional, experienced Automotive Parts Interpreters to join our successful dealership!
As an integral member of our highly professional Parts team you will be responsible for the timely issuing of parts to service/workshop & retail customers as well as dealing with incoming telephone queries & orders in an efficient polite and professional manner.
- Familiarity with electronic parts catalogues.
- Possess strong technical/Mechanical knowledge and ability
- Excellent telephone and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail & ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- Career minded with a "Can Do" attitude
- Be flexible and enjoy working in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, Energetic, friendly and helpful
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Resilient with a drive to succeed, Honest with high levels of integrity
- Proven Experience within a Dealership Automotive Parts Department Essential
- Industry Leading Remuneration Package $$$
- Develop your Skills & Grow within our Motor Group
- Friendly & Supportive Company Culture
When you join an Andrews & Wallis Motor Group Dealership, we believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
If you feel you have the essential Parts Interpreter skills and positive attributes to excel in this position, email your resume to Narin Niyazi by clicking 'Apply Now' or contact me on 9937 7600 for a confidential chat.
*Due to the high volume of applications we will be only contacting those who have been shortlisted