Airport Toyota Loan Car Policy
Airport Toyota will provide replacement vehicles to customers based on the following terms and conditions:
- When booking a replacement vehicle, suitable notice is required.
- A photo copy of your drivers license will be taken (No vehicle can be released without proof the driver holds a current driving license)
- A replacement vehicle will be supplied with fuel. All we require is the vehicle is returned with a similar amount of fuel as when it was taken.
- A basic Insurance excess of $2000.00* applies to all replacement vehicles. In the event of an accident you will be invoiced for the full amount of the insurance excess.
- The Loan Vehicle agreement form must be signed and completed by the customer before the car is issued or taken.
- The replacement vehicle is to not be taken outside the Melbourne Metro area.
- Without your co-operation customers who have booked a replacement vehicle the following day will be inconvenienced. There will be no exception to these terms and conditions unless approved in writing from the Service Manager.
* Basic excess for loan car $2000
* Additional age excess for drivers aged between 22 and 24 years $250
* Additional age excess for drivers aged 21 years and under $500
* Drivers over 25 years of age, but licensed less than 2 years in Australia $250